ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of SystemEngineering – graduating department of Computer SciencesFaculty of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics.
Scientific courses of the department
- System analysis, modeling and optimization of complex socio-economic and technical systems.
- Mathematical models and methods for structural-topological synthesis of territorially distributed objects.
- Mathematical modeling and solving problems of combinatorial optimization in geometric design.
Head of Department
– Professor, Dr. Sc. (Technology) Igor Grebennik
There are 43 employees at the department, among them: 6 Doctors of Sciences, Professors (including 2 part-time); 8 University Professors; 11 Candidates of Sciences, Associate Professors; 1 Senior Lecturer; 2 researchers; 5 engineers.
The department trains specialists of three educational levels in two specialties:
Specialty 122 – Computer Science, educational program Information Engineering Technology and Systems Design;
Specialty 151 – Automationand Computer Integrated Technologies, educational program Computer Aided Control Systems and Automation.
Specialty 122 – Computer Science;
Specialty 151 –Automationand Computer Integrated Technologies.
The Department of System Engineering has a branch in “Institute of Automated Systems” (IAS), which is a scientific and production base for practical classes of students. Head of the branch is Bronislav A. Kolesnik, Cand. Sc. (Technology), Professor.
At the Department were created and now working laboratories:
- Scientific laboratory “Administration Informatization Center”.
Scientific supervisor I.V. Grebennik, Dr. Sc. (Technology)
- Educational and Scientific laboratory “Modelling of Systems”.
Scientific supervisor V.G. Ivanov, Cand. Sc. (Technology), Professor;
3. Educational and Scientific laboratory “System Design”.
Scientific supervisor Yu.V. Mischeryakov, Cand. Sc. (Technology), AssociateProfessor.
Postdoctoral studies in specialties:
01.05.02 – Mathematical modeling and computational methods;
05.13.06 – Information technology;
05.13.12 – Automation Design Systems.
The scientific secretary of the Specialized Academic Council D 64.052.02 advises on the issues of registration and submission to the council of theses on the following specialties:
01.05.02 Mathematical modeling and computational methods;
05.13.12Automation Design Systems.
Address: 61166, Kharkov, Nauka Ave, 14, SE Department, rooms 270, 272, 277, 264, 265.
Phone number: (057)702-10-06