The Department of System Engineering is preparing the masters in the specialty Information Technology designing and the specialty System Design for persons who have received a Bachelor’s and Bachelor’s degree in specialty 122 – Computer Science.
In addition, the Department of System Engineering is preparing masters in the specialty Computerized Control Systems and Automatics for persons who have received an educational degree of Bachelor and Specialist in specialization 151 – Automation and Computer-Integrated Technology (System Engineering).
The magistracy on a competitive basis is accepted by students who have successfully defended the Bachelor degree project (work) before the State Examination Commission, have a corresponding diploma or a diploma of a specialist and have certain results in scientific work on a specialty. During the year, studying students study subjects in accordance with the curriculum and conduct in-depth research on selected scientific subjects under the direction of the teacher of the department.
Magistracy at the department are
- prof. I.V. Grebennik “Information Technologies in Problems of Geometric Designing”,
- prof. V.V. Bezkorovayny “Management of the processes of design, creation and development of territorially distributed systems”,,
- prof. S.I. Chaynykov “Methodology of system analysis and design of modern computerized business systems”,
- prof. V.G. Ivanov “Methods of studying the behavioral properties of distributed systems in their design”.
- associate professor M.Yu. Vishnyak “Informational technologies of designing in reengineering of business processes”,
- associate professor L.N. Rebezyuk “Research and development of mechanisms for searching for design solutions using the case-law method in various subject areas”,
- associate professor Yu.V. Mischeryakov “Methods of synthesis and optimization of distributed corporate computer systems”,
- associate professor N.I.Kalita “Research and development of methods and tools of automated management of the behavior of social groups in organizational systems”
- associate Professor L.V. Kolesnyk
- associate professor B.Y. Imagulova
With the successful defense of the master’s work DEC recommends that you continue your postgraduate studies.
Postgraduate and doctoral studies
In the postgraduate study on a competitive basis, persons with higher education who have shown a predisposition to scientific work are accepted.
According to different specialties, postgraduate training at the department is managed by:
- doc. tech Sciences, prof. I.V. Grebennik – 01.05.02 Mathematical modeling and computational methods;
- doc. tech Sciences, prof. V.V. Bezkorovatnyi – 05.13.12 Systems of automation of design works;
- Cand. tech Sciences, prof. V.G. Ivanov – 05.13.12 Automation systems of design works;
- Cand. tech Sciences, associate professor M.Yu. Vishnyak – 05.13.06 Information technologies;
- Cand. tech Sciences, prof. S.I. Chaynykov – 05.13.12 Systems of automation of design works;
- Cand. tech Sciences, associate professor N.I. Kalita- 05.13.06 Information Technologies;
- Cand. tech Sciences, associate professor L.N. Rebezyk – 05.13.06 Information technologies;
- Cand. tech Sciences, associate professor Yu.V. Mischeryakov – 05.13.12 Systems of automation of design works;
The training of doctors is supervised by prof. I.V. Grebennik