On April 23, at the Department of Systems Engineering of the Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, a round table was held in which the speakers who passed the training from the Erasmus + project “Digital competence framework for Ukrainian teachers and other citizens” took part. The speakers presented the results of the training, held from 08 to April 11 at the Prague University of Life Sciences CULS (Czech Republic).
As a part of the event, the staff of the Department of System Engineering and the staff of the departments of the Faculty of Computer Science presented the following relevant topics for the project:
- experience of the CULS testing center;
- practices in teaching ICT skills;
- digital skills strategy in the Czech Republic;
- Teaching ICT skills for foreign students;
- visiting laboratories: human behavioural research & VR;
- innovative ways of learning;
- Large-scale digital training support – Moodle & Adobe Connect.